PRLog (Press alfa romeo Release)– Apr 13, 2011– There are just too many things to say good about this show. I wish it were still on the air. I also loved its sequel (Golden Palace) but it only lasted one season. It was also good, but unfortunately never found a big following.
Golden Girls had great acting, great casting, and great writing. Everyone was perfect for their parts and the occasional addi corsa tions to the cast worked really well. There are so few episodes that aren't absolutely great! I can't even say I have a favorite. I have about 150.
By the way, the reason that Golden Girls is repeated 34 times a week is because people are watching it (ratings, you know).
Find The Golden Girls Season 1-7 DVD Boxed Set cheap at http://getdvdshere.com/thegoldengirlsseasons17dvdboxset- ferrari ...
The Golden Girls is hila auto part rious!! They acting is great and the writing is superb. They characters are three demensional and are realistic. The messes they get into are hilarious. My favorite character is Rose Nylund and Miles Webber. If you like this show then i recommend Frasier and Cheers and Wings.
The Golden Girls were the cream of TV and ever since they´re not on Screen anymore, I haven´t found any other Show that makes me laugh like that. I still got most of the shows on Video and watch them over and over. I would be very grateful for some sort of "revival"...
GOLDEN GIRLS was the best show ever! I cannot believe Bea Arthur left and they cancelled it. I think it was a strong show and could have lasted if they had the right writers. The cast was strong enough to last without her ( Bea Arthur)
Find The Golden Girls Season 1-7 DVD Boxed Set cheap at http://getdvdshere.com/thegoldengirlsseasons17dvdboxset- ...
Get automobile news and garbage compactor
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar